View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
BigDogAdventures
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,886
BigDogs tweaked gps file.

And a big thanks to Gary once again----who is going on this ride whether he's got a bike or not

I tweaked Garys' file just a little----added a few waypoints to notify you of an approaching optional track.
Added a waypoint for Bo's Hollow---hard to miss, but give it a look see--what a hoot that place is.
Added a waypoint for a particularly deep creek crossing so you can get your propeller extended.
Be sure and stop at Devils well-----I've always by--passed this because I just didn't know any better---and on another ride I went to it----it is awesome. Walk past the parking lot and go down the steep stairs to the bottom.

Also----at the waypoint "Fence".
I recommend going about a mile past this waypoint-----turn around--get a full head of steam---riding way over your head---way too fast----as you crest a hill you'll realize it's way too late to make the corner and you'll start braking---but it's too late, and you are done for-----so you start sliding and sliding and sliding----and slam right into the wire fence------- be sure and get tangled up in it really good-----go clean over the handlebars taking in the nice view at altitude on the way----lot's have done this----including me
Bonus points given for "style"---"altitude"--"the look on your face" and "cus words".
Until you've done this your really not a swinging bridge expert.

Or "NOT"

BigDog
Attached Files
File Type: gpx MO Swinging Bridges 2012 TRACKS.gpx (194.7 KB, 392 views)
2013 Husky 650 TR650 Terra

BigDogAdventures screwed with this post 02-11-2012 at 08:37 AM Reason: Because
BigDogAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote