View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #41
ADV.John
Adventurer

Oddometer: 49
I was going to say that. If you can manage to ride the Tiger without a issue. Then you will buy one. I see now that you did infact ride one ok.

Now for my two pence worth. I used to own/ride a Aprilia Caponord.( 33000 miles on her) before I part ext her for a 2010 model DL650. reason for this was weight/height/MPG 45 to 65 with the Wee. Speed was becoming a issue In the uk, The law/police are targeting speeding. and its so eay to speed on the 1k bikes. At first i found my Wee a little slower then the Capo. However after a little while you become use to it & you get just as much fun at more legal speeds.plus the saying you get more out of riding a slower bike fast then a bigger one slower. the Wee will corner better then the tiger. The tiger will be better two up. however the Wee is ok two up, But you will feel it a little.

It depend also on how tall you are & how heavy you are. My Wee is good for me & my mrs, I weight approx 13st and the boss weights 7.5st. I'm 5.8ft. 29 inside leg. our last trip we did 2511 miles in 6 days two up fully loaded. sat nav speed @ 80mph I was getting 65mpg (uk gallons). Just one more thing before i go. My Wee is cheaper to insure to.

I hope you find this helpful.
John

ADV.John screwed with this post 02-14-2012 at 08:14 PM
ADV.John is offline   Reply With Quote