View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #131
MountaineerWV
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
I've used the wolfman expedition dry bags for about 25,000 miles. The TAT, Baja MX, MX & Central America, and down to Chile/ARG.

Never had an issue with them. Great bags. Totally waterproof and super durable. I went down....well, more times than I can count on rocks, dirt, sand, pavement and the bags are still solid. In fact, the last time I went down was at a good clip in Bolivia. The bike and I were on the ground with the right side sliding along the ground, until something caught and spun the bike and threw me off. When I stood the bike up, the Wolfman bag was fine - the rack is what gave!

One thing I would like to see are detachable one liter bottle holders. Dirtbags (from downunder) have these nifty little carrying pouches on the sides of their bags. I would like the option to purchase external pouches that could be attached to the strapping on the wolfman bags. At least big enough to hold Nalgene 1L bottles. With drawstrings at the top to hold in bottles such as wine bottles. 4 of those would hold extra water, a bottle of wine, and a liter of oil. what more can one need?
US Army 2006-2011; Ansbach, Germany 2007-2011; Iraq 07-08 & 09-10
MountaineerWV is offline   Reply With Quote