rear fender brackets:
A Sammy Miller Universal chain tensioner, that I hacked up to make work on my swing arm and the existing tab. I found the chain tensioner after I had already powder coated the frame, and tried this just to see if it would work. It has been on there for over 10 years now, so I guess it worked.
I had the local machine shop mill out a set of risers for the bars. If I was still in college I would have made them on the CNC mill, but since college is long past it was cheaper to have the shop build as opposed to buying a milling machine.... Raised the bars 25mm from stock position.
Domino Bars, cut down to 30", MSR levers, Domino fast turn throttle, Sammy Miller front fork bace/fender mount.
Aluminum Side covers, I just broke them out of some aluminum sheets that I had picked up from the scrap metal yard. I put threaded clips on the stock frame tabs, spaced the bolts with spacers, rubber grommets, and bolted up. Polished and added stickers. I need to replace the grommets, they have dry rotted.
Hope these help with your project.