View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #686
Trailrider200
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi5150 View Post
That's a pretty opinionated statement. Not to be argumentative, because we all have our likes and dislikes, but can you name a single thing a Cold Steel knife can do that a Busse can't do better? (aside from costing less) I'd say with their Infi, Busse is the North American company to beat... I'm not saying you have to use your knife as a prybar to see if it's decent, but torture tests are pretty confidence inspiring when you're discussing survival. You've said how pleased the guys in the sandbox are with their SOGs. Do you know one of them who wouldn't trade it for a Busse if given the chance?:

http://knifetests.com/
your knife tests site is a little misleading. I'm no knife/blade/steel expert far from it. However the test of the coldsteel tanto hammered into a piece of angle iron, which broke the blade, this test was not done to the busse. looks like the knifetest site is a busse ad site.

"Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other."
John Adams 10/11/1798

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" Ronald Reagan
Trailrider200 is offline   Reply With Quote