View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #54
JamesK
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
Given that the US Neotec will not have the luxury and utility of the ratchet strap, I'll need to order from someplace in Europe.

Would anyone here be able to recommend a reputable and fairly priced online store in the Eurozone/UK? Preferably one that has English speaking staff and can ship overseas
I've been doing some searches and found this online store in the UK. This place seems to be reputable, can anyone who's done business with these guys please confirm?

http://www.justhelmets.co.uk/index.p...art&Itemid=190

The pricing compared to what you can get the same helmet for in the US is much higher at GBP 470, which translates to the UK price of $748. The only thing that makes this "hurt" a little bit less is that in "my money" this comes to 60,000, which is still cheaper than what the Neo will sell for in Japan, when they eventually release them here (with the ratchet buckle).

This really sucks because in the US you can get the Neo for $584, except of course that some retard bureaucrat in the US decided to not approve the ratchet buckle for use in the US (confirmed with RevZilla yesterday).

Just to emphasize how stupid this is I bought my old Nolan N102 in the US back in 2007 with the ratchet buckle...

If you see my bike on a trailer call 911

TBA 904, IBA 27221
JamesK is online now   Reply With Quote