View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
mehigh OP
bum

Oddometer: 223
Dame-Marie

So, a month and a 1/2 later, I finally post the pics for Dame-Marie. Well actually I don't have many pics. I was really eager to go riding, so I didn't stop much for pics,I also had my GoPro, but it fogged up! also for your information their are no paved roads in the departement de la grande-anse. We are building the first one... so it's all off-road or gravel apart from some small stretches inside city limits.

prepping the bikes

the road to Dame-Marie was uneventful apart form the fact that we almost got run over buy a taptap coming in our lane in a blind curve!

This is Jeremy, I'll try to do a video trough it some day. It's a town of about 31000 according to wiki, but i believe it to be more due to slums and all.

when we got there we chilled for with a couple of beers and decided to go north afterwords.

The videos are on the way north, we will try to find a road that goes from Dame-Marie to Abricot, their appears to be no continues segment on any map, but i'm shur it can be done. I haven't had time, and won't take it, to edit the videos and add music, internet is really slow here and i won't go looking for music.

Getting out of Dame-Marie

Some beach town

And finally a really nice beach to ride on

On the way back I bent my shifter, so it was interesting riding back, especially on single track.

mehigh screwed with this post 03-09-2012 at 03:09 PM
mehigh is offline   Reply With Quote