View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #64
klous-1 OP
RTW on a 125cc

Oddometer: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGBrown View Post
I've enjoyed your trip report since long before the campsite in Antigua. I'm still jealous of your ability to find the coolest places to camp. You made a convert out of me, I've got a 250 almost ready to go for when I can escape Canada again.

Your writing has improved so much since the start. This has always been a good read, but lately you're hitting the level where I can't help but visualize what you saw and I feel like I'm right there.

Your photography looks like it's also maturing too, the photos with your new camera are really something.

Hope you and the new bike are well.
Thanks Jeremey, that's really, really nice of you to say so! Ahhh, the good old days in Antigua! So long ago!
A 250! IS it writen about anywhere on here, would love to read about it! Any ideas when you will leave, and where to?

My bike is doing ok, it is very sensitive to altitude mind you (me included actually!) and have been struggling to keep up with "Jedimaster" on his DR650...I've always loved his bike and am thinking that soon I'll be getting one! Well, I need some money first! Maybe the 400 though!

He's also trying to persuade me to go down the SLR route....did you get one yet, or still working with the Sigma? Also, is there a website for the photographer you met in Antigua, I'd be interested to see his pics.

Thanks for reading, and especially for the comment!
Cheers,
Nick
klous-1 is offline   Reply With Quote