Originally Posted by cug
I did. Very happy with my choice so far. Have quite some things on order and others to decide on:
- GPS Mount (installed)
- Windshield Adjuster (Triumph installed)
- Heated Grips (Triumph, ordered)
- Engine Bars (Triumph, ordered)
- Hand Guards (Tiger 1050 including bar ends, ordered)
- Gel Seat (ordered - if it doesn't work out I have my standard as a base for a rework by Bill Mayer or so)
- Radiator Guard (Triumph, ordered)
- Aux Power Socket (ordered)
Have to decide on:
- Rear Rack, thinking of the AltRider with Givi mounts
- Handlebar Risers, thinking of using the XC risers
- Front / Rear Fender Extender / Hugger
- Maybe a Beak - can't decide what I like better, with or without and if with whether it's worth the money
That's all I'll do for now, then decide on side luggage later. Might just use a Giant Loop bag that I can easier transfer between bikes.
Don't forget the the AUX / FOG lights. They work wonders in widening out your zone of illumination (close in to the bike). Great for dark country roads! They should be installed at the same time you do the heated grips. As both jobs involve tearing off the tank and all the plastic bits, Not brain surgery, but I found it long and tedious having to do it twice.
Great Purchase! Enjoy!