View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #310
SaferMoto
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
Are you still operating safermoto.com?

Went to the site an every video I attempted to watch to check out the products results in a dead youtube link..

This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account..

No confidence inspiring when for customers considering spending hard earned cash with your business.

Also every video reference you posted in this thread is dead, if you have the videos hosted elsewhere you need to update the links so they are usable..
You Tube shut down the account by mistake and would not re-open it, after hours on the phone with them we gave up. All the videos that are on the main page of the www.safermoto.com site are working.

I wish I had time to go to every post I had ever made and update the links but I dont, sorry about that. If you go to www.youtube.com and type in the search window safermoto, a large number of video links come up.

If you have any questions or concerns then please let me know I would be happy to answer them
SaferMoto is offline   Reply With Quote