View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #102
Golevi OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxrs View Post
Apologies for coming straight in with a question. I looked around the site and couldnt see a "Hello" thread.

I used to love and ride trail bikes, DT 125, XL185, KL250, Honda Dominator, XT500 and the best of all, KLX650 (Had 3 of 'em.....what a cracking bike!) Being a bit short in the leg meant the KLX was a bit of a handfull. After months of changes I was able to get the seat height down to a more acceptable level. Now I ride a Harley and love it just as much as the trailies I have owned.

Now, to the case in point. This modification to the G4 is exactly what I want but I dont feel confident enough to do it myself. JetGrl clearly has the mod down to a fine art. Respect!

The question I have is whether this mod can be done by someone on the UK? Does anyone know of a suitable outlet?

I have a spare G4 speaker set and would be happy to send it away to get it done.

Grateful for any advice on this.

Once again, apologies for not saying Hi, elsewhere.

I would imagine that an appliance repair or computer repair shop could perform this modification without many problems, especially if you printed out the pictorial instructions and took it to them...
Just not too sure how much they would charge...

Do you know anybody that works as a technician anywhere? I personally work at an electric utility company, and know that most of my associates could perform this mod...

2008 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
Golevi is offline   Reply With Quote