View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
Hogslayer
motomaniac

Oddometer: 140
I'm sort of curious to see what they come up with and what they change on this bike. If they keep the riding position upright and a better handling 2-up bike I will be interested.

1) better lights ( I'm sure this will be fixed)
2) suspension (I think they allready upgraded this)
3) SSSA (really like this on the speed triples,so easy to change tires)
4) the rear end ( the up in the air rear seat is what I hated, make it more like the 800's)

I really liked the 800 (Roadie) but for me thought it might be alittle weak in the 2-up department, wish it had the 1050 motor in it.

Wanted to like the current Tiger 1050 but didn't, maybe the changes will do it for me I'm still looking to buy in 2013-14 so have plenty of time to wait and see.

Like what I see so far on X12 but price is high for me and could be overkill, I don't need 137hp or shaft drive,TC and all the electronics I don't really need either. A fuel and trip gauge is all I'll ever use ,cruise control would be nice but there are cheap ways to get around that.

I really thought the Tiger 1050 would disappear after the X12 came out so this could save me quite a bit of money if they make the right changes on the 1050.

Hogslayer screwed with this post 03-06-2012 at 03:16 PM
Hogslayer is offline   Reply With Quote