View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #117
GuateRider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMike View Post
Puebla otra vez? Ching!
When you get back to Puebla, you'll be almost in Guadalupe Victoria! How about we meet halfway in Guadalupe Victoria on Sunday and we'll do the ride up towards the big telescope? It's way smoother than the ride up to the Cofre so your passenger won't be poking you in the ribs! LOL! The Cumbres de Maltrata won't get another chance at you because we'll take the old road up to Atzitzintla and Texmilaquilla.
We can get breakfast in a little cocina economica along the way. Weather is going to be great all weekend, Monday is a holiday for Benito Juarez, and I promise no more Los Mochis stories! LOL! ;)
Sounds interesting, but it's the wrong direction . Why don't you come over here on the weekend and we go up in the mountains with a local inmate ? Fresh trouts for lunch are on me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
We're waiting for your visit to Fairbanks, Alaska...

Be sure to come see us at Trail's End BMW before you head up to Deadhorse! Or maybe we'll see you at the big ADV gathering in Dawson City, Yukon on June 20-21st. BBQ at our shop in Fairbanks, AK on June 24th.

Enjoy your amazing journey. Feel free to send a PM for recommendations on your route coming up.

Saludos,

-Justin
trailsendbmw@gmail.com
Hola Justin , we'll come and see you for sure, thx. I will PM you once I get further up north and ask you for information and recommendations . What's the wether lik up in Yukon and Fairbanks around the 20 of June ? Good enough for BBQ already ??

Saludos,
Julio