View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #2126
Tacoma
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 233
The used value of the Tmax just went up, now my 09 Tmax is worth more than what I paid for it, I got it new in 2010 for a discount cause it was a new last years model. Yamaha isnt offering the 2012 Tmax so everybody is looking for the used ones. I have my 09 Tmax for sale with 3500 miles with Givi windscreen and rear rack and topcase for $7000 and the best offer i recieved so far was $5800. I explained to the people interested in it that I love my Tmax sooo much it would take that money for me to part with it. I don't know if I will get that much for it, but i don't care if do sell it or not, just taking a wait and see. Told them they could wait next year for the 2013 Tmax for $9000 or they can spend $10,000 for the Suzuki Burgman or Honda Silver Wing!
also,,, I have learned from bad experiences in the past not to brag about my Tmax, I really don't care what anybody else says or thinks about it becaue they were never on one, all I care about is me and the Tmax I own pleases me very, very, very much. So if you think you are a hotshot and impress all your friends cause you blew a Tmax off the road with your crotch rocket I don't care! I kind of think you're just a loser cause you race against a scooter in the first place! The Tmax wasn't designed to be a race bike.
Tacoma is offline   Reply With Quote