View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #31
Sting32
Trials Evangelist

Oddometer: 1,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleJock View Post
Totally, and I appreciate the concern! :) I was thinking that if it turns out that the +10 springs are too much, I can just drop one of the stock springs w/ correct preload spacer back into one of the legs. It'll be good for me to get to know the suspension on this bike a little more anyway so taking it apart a couple of times won't be so bad if that's what it comes down to. Thanks again man, I'll keep you all posted on the results!
That is cool

Reading your posts, I hope we'll run into each other sometime, you seem to think like me, brewtus, and the gang... Everything is about tweaking it how you like, with help, it goes the right direction. Trials has a long known, maybe unwritten motto though (besides the Bultaco Thmbs up "cemoto" hehehehe). It is an original fact, (IMHO):
"learning to use new techniques, is grossly and inversly proportional to the time it takes to UNLEARN bad habbits you already use."

Oh, and DONT FORGET
Be sure to post up results of your work, Im am sure either now or in the future, this thread could come in handy...

Sting32 screwed with this post 03-23-2012 at 07:11 AM
Sting32 is offline   Reply With Quote