View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:53 AM   #14
AceRph
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskahack View Post
Abenteuerfahrer
I've read both of your posts completely "Delivery Announcement: Ingrid is here, and Alaska ride with a sidecar"

And I must say at first it scared the living daylights out of me.

Even until just a week ago when I heard the car was coming I called Jason the other fellow with the new car up here and asked him how it went and did he have to drill the hole?

He said yes but it wasn't that bad But I'm still a little nervous

But that is what makes it an adventure
I looked at it for a looooonnngg time before I pulled the trigger. It was like drilling through butter. 3 or 4 seconds and it was done. I was so happy when no oil came out.

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote