View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #81
Mike at Tank Vest OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somber View Post
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738557 has some good views in the first post, there are dozens of other threads scattered about the site if you search "aqualine" or "safari" in Orange Crush

Seems like quite a few folks active on Advrider have the tanks, though I would guess it is a relatively small percentage of 950 and 990 Adventures overall... the profiles are pretty similar despite the tanks being larger, and as best I can tell from your pictures I'm hoping the way you tie on to the bike will still work with the Safari tanks (may have to reposition straps a bit, but think it will still work...

regardless, thanks for the cool product offering and for taking time to work up a varient for these bikes

It should work. I like the looks of that. I did a bit of research and I am floored at the capacity of that tank. Yep, I definitely will be getting a KTM at some point for myself. LOL.

2006 KLR 650, 1988 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200, 1980 KLX 250
www.tankvest.com
Mike at Tank Vest is offline   Reply With Quote