View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #46973
'Flagger
..this space for rent..

Oddometer: 2,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildit View Post
Glad to hear it Bob. Oh and his name is John (Mtnbiker), seldom posts here but may show up tonight. Byro rocked the GS down some stuff I was slipping and falling in on the 950. I can only imagine he is at home asleep now. BigOhio looked uber happy on the new play toy. Good to see old friends and recent acquaintances show up. Felt bad for Travis and the GS650 breaking the cowling, but at least he was close to home.
I got home, unloaded and washed the bike, the gear, myself..... It was a good ride and I'll start looking at photos and video after dinner.
Excellent ride today, boys. Apologies for ditching y'all after 35 miles. I really wanted to continue but I was getting worried about my 3 year old battery and the real possibility of not being able to start the bike if I kept restarting as often as I was. Voltmeter showed low 9v on a couple of those restarts.

Next time: fresh shoe on the rear. It's in the garage ... just too lazy to mount it.

Ironic moment of the afternoon: After watching the group bounce away from me, I punched up 'Home' on the GPS. Where did it tell me to go? Right down the same 'road' you all had just taken.

Proud to be an inmate of AdvRider.
'Flagger is offline   Reply With Quote