Thread: Desert 100
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #152
awshouse
Downwardly mobile

Oddometer: 435
Tony, you probably remember not-remembering me! I was with Dan and Mike and the other Knuckleheads next to you and your father. Last spring you led a fantastic exploration of the green dots last year which Mike P, Paul Schmidt and I both participated in. And I've been asking you various navigation of green dots questions since via email... whatever.

Dan, you have limited excuses for memory lapse, as you should be well rested after Ron won the privilege of bunking with yours truly. Memory aside I didn't mind the extra 10 miles of freezing my nards off. It barely put a dent in the immense joy of the overall event. Ron, sorry about your mechanical.

Kudos to the SJMC for a fantastic event. This was my first but not last. In fact next year I'll see about taking a few days off so it's not so rushed. I feel like a slacker as I didn't have time to even approximate my beer quota.

Great, great fun. Excellent course for the circuit and the dual sport single track sections were even better after bone jarring lap of the course.