Thread: Desert 100
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #154
wachs
just passin' through

Oddometer: 4,794
Thank you Stump Jumpers MC ! ! ! Well done

We went as vendors but also to see our good friends from Washington. Cool to see Masterchief, to meet Hayshaker and also Master Marine - thanks for stopping by fellows!

The weather was pretty chilly for just hangin' around but turned out to be perfect for riding and racing.

Took out the 950 for the dual sport loop on saturday. The bike has been under the knife for a while and finally got it all sorted - it's never run as good as it does now Me & N2moto got separated from our buddy John and ended up roosting the crap out of that route.

(not very good photos unfortunately)

This pampas-type grass was super fun.

The last piece of the route we had time to ride was this guy's private GP course - I would drive all the way up there just to ride this!

Pat and I had to get back to 'work' - had a little snack and headed back to the event.

Good family fun back at the pits.

Race day started out with a real soaker - pouring down rain at 6 am. I could hear guys talking about not riding and saw lots of rigs pulling out but then it stopped and the weather turned perfect. Cool vintage machines waiting for the starting line procession.

I got to go out on the course with a buddy from Tasky's and JR the Sargent at Arms.

Here's what it looked like at the 1st bridge.

[/IMG]

Should've entered . . . next year!

http://www.altrider.com/product/cate...rch/hemisphere

wachs screwed with this post 04-02-2012 at 06:59 PM
wachs is offline   Reply With Quote