View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #62701
TrophyHunter
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ER70S-2 View Post
I'll be trying on a pair of those Gaerne's as soon as I find them (I don't buy footwear without trying them on).
I also tried the http://www.atomic-moto.com/Gaerne-G-...ots_p_351.html Midlands. More protection than the G - ADV but they pinched a bit in the ankle - when hiking - good for riding. Brian at AtomicMoto is a vendor on ADV and very easy to deal with. He's kinda like the Procycle of gear. I actually tried 4 different boots and he had no issue with it at all and was actually interested in making sure I got the right boot for my mission. I had to pay return shipping if I sent 'em back but he spent time on the phone with me figuring things out, just like Jeff & Carl at PC.

Great csutomer service and smokin' deals on clearance items so I keep checking the site regularly. I got a few jackets and helmets from him for blowout deals. I don't care if it's last years model. Just not fashion concious I guess.

zdiver - Appreciate your son's service. 7 combat tours 'tween my son & son-in-law. I understand the family sacrifice. Kids - my son was on the initial push in from Kuwait when we kicked off the ground war. From his gunner postition atop a HumV, he called me on his cell phone. "It's so flat, I can see for miles up here" I reminded him that would in turn mean they could see his little punkin' head and to keep it down. Glad you get to ride with your son. I get out on a street ride with mine periodically as he's a Harley guy.

"It's a small amount of gas, but it represents a long walk" My Dad...

TrophyHunter screwed with this post 04-07-2012 at 09:30 PM
TrophyHunter is online now   Reply With Quote