View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #62704
ER70S-2
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrophyHunter View Post
I also tried the http://www.atomic-moto.com/Gaerne-G-...ots_p_351.html Midlands. More protection than the G - ADV but they pinched a bit in the ankle - when hiking - good for riding. Brian at AtomicMoto is a vendor on ADV and very easy to deal with. He's kinda like the Procycle of gear. I actually tried 4 different boots and he had no issue with it at all and was actually interested in making sure I got the right boot for my mission. I had to pay return shipping if I sent 'em back but he spent time on the phone with me figuring things out, just like Jeff & Carl at PC.

Great csutomer service and smokin' deals on clearance items so I keep checking the site regularly. I got a few jackets and helmets from him for blowout deals. I don't care if it's last years model. Just not fashion concious I guess.

zdiver - Appreciate your son's service. 7 combat tours 'tween my son & son-in-law. I understand the family sacrifice. Kids - my son was on the initial push in from Kuwait when we kicked off the ground war. From his gunner postition atop a HumV, he called me on his cell phone. "It's so flat, I can see for miles up here" I reminded him that would in turn mean they could see his little punkin' head and to keep it down. Glad you get to ride with your son. I get out on a street ride with mine periodically as he's a Harley guy.
"keep his little punkin' head down"

Thanks for the follow-up information. I have no problem paying for return shipping.

"not fashion concious I guess" Some of my buddies are obsessive about clean bikes. I make some of them absolutey knutz when I show up on the DR. It's a fookin' dirt bike; not a Mercedes. And if I had one of those.......................it would be dirty too. I have better things to do...............like typing here on the internet. I did an oil change tonight though.
zdiver - "Better luck next time fuckers. We're coming 4 you! 3rd platoon - B Co"

SUZUKI DR650SE INFORMATION INDEX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewheelbonnie View Post
"BTW, I don't do style. It's a dirt bike, not some girlie dress-up thing." -
ER70S-2 is offline   Reply With Quote