View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #7830
Don Coyote
Beastly Adventurer
Don Coyote's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Southwestern Great Lakes Region
Oddometer: 1,223
Originally Posted by racergirl479 View Post
Ok. what is the name of the little lever that the clutch moves, thats connected to the case??

Asking cause mine is cracked pretty bad and need to order a new one, cant figure out what the blamed thing is called. if need be i can take a picture...
The Chaingang FAQ calls it a fork lever or a fork arm...
[edit: Part #21207652919 CLUTCH REL.FORK LEVER from MaxBMW]
'06 F650GS Dakar
The biggest lies are concealed by a great number of petty truths.
Don Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote