View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #36
fadingfastsd OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKZ1 View Post
Kawasaki Ninja 250? More Specifically 1988-2007? If it helps any here's a link to the info on the Ninja 250 site concerning the original stator's output power vs. rpm compared to some aftermarket ones.. I've installed the ESG110 from Electrosport some time ago and it helped quite a bit with powering heated gear in the wintertime, however it's died since then so I've went back to the original stator.
Thanks, Tony
I've had requests for this, and will definitely look into producing a Ninja 250 stator. Any chance you have the old Electrosport stator still lying around? I'd like to have one that fits the Ninjas to get physical measurements to build my CAD drawing for the tooling. It looks pretty similar to another die I already have made, I might already have something in the right diameter & mounting hole size/pattern. If that dead ES stator is laying around, I'd pay shipping to get it so I can double check fitment and size. PM if so. I'll also give you a new one from production for your help, when they're available.

Also, on the Ninja 250 front....we just started carrying Koso's full line of gauges. We've got a killer plug & play bundle for all years of the 250. It's a killer Koso RX-2 or RX-2N multi-function computer, mounting bracket, and direct PnP wiring harness to swap over the whole Koso setup on your bike. I think these are awesome and will be hot sellers once we start advertising them.
You can see the kit here:
http://racetechelectric.com/i-857927...-250-250r.html

http://racetechelectric.com/i-857918...-250-250r.html

Thoughts?
Evan
fadingfastsd is offline   Reply With Quote