Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #815
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline View Post
Got a problem.

Womens Ventura Pants we purchased about 2 months ago:

The knee pads are in the wrong place. The pants are the long version and the fit is excellent.

Moved the knee pads to the lowest position and they are WAY off. The shin portion is on her knee caps. After 1000 miles over 3 days, her knee caps are literally bleeding.

I have pictures of us on the bike. The length of the pants is fine. The knee armor is in the wrong place. What can we do?
Hey Bloodline,

I'm sorry to hear the Ventura pants are not working for you. I have a pair in the long version, and at 5'10", I too wish they were longer. Unfortunately, RevZilla would not be able to have the pants returned as new, but we might be able to come up with a solution. You have two choices for keeping the pants and changing the armor. My first suggestion is to use a different, more flexible armor such as the Forcefield Nitrix armor branded for Roland Sands Designs that can easily be trimmed to fit into the armor pockets in the Ventura pants. Another easy solution is to remove the OE armor from the Ventura pants and use a separate knee protector, such as the Forcefield Strap On Knee Armor that would be worn under the pants and in the correct place. You are welcome to contact me directly at 877-792-9455 if you wish to discuss further. I am very familiar with the REV'IT! Ladies Ventura Pant and could assist in a solution.
Cheers
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote