View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #8276
Hair
Outside the boxer

Oddometer: 13,716
Anybody looking for a very clean Kaw 250 KLR?
A couple of years ago co-worker of mine bought a 2002 KLR from his neighbor. The bike was totally setup for Dual Sport and travel. It has soft side bages and mounts. It has a really nice tail rack. When he bought it he asked me to look it over. Honestly it was in new condition. All the records were kept. The maintinance was well documented. The bike was as clean as they come.
Nathan mainly drove the bike the 2 miles that he lives from work. I know that he took it off road a couple of times.
He put the bike forsale on our local lemon lot. He has it listed at $1600.00. Honestly I would have priced it around $2000.00 I did a quick check on it today. It still looks clean. I did not check the ware items.
Regards
Hair.

The bike is getting a lot of traffic today. The weather here is not the best. So it might not sell this weekend becouse of that.

I thought that I would run up and get some photos of the bike. Looks like he did trail ride it some. The brush guards have some skid marks on them. And part of the head light plastic is busted. The handle bars are not the standard steal ones that bend all the time. They were replaced when he bought the bike. All in all this bike is solid. You still need to make sure that there is nothing internal wrong with it. But there really should not be.
The bike looks to have about 6200 miles on it.
Here are some photos.

Hair screwed with this post 04-14-2012 at 06:10 PM
Hair is offline   Reply With Quote