Looks like only a rectifier.
You know what's a kick in the pants?
I've got a replacement rectifier, just not on the bike yet.
It's a readily available part from radio shack, paid like $3 for it.
I didn't already think the original was kaput,
and I thought I could just go for a ride around the block;
two bad thinkings, ruined my new battery.
Is it suicide to try and run that battery again?
It's reading 11.5v, but looks a bit lumpy.
I'm kicking myself for not running a voltmeter on it when it was running.
Could anything else have gotten damaged from the battery overcharging?