Spent a couple of hours sanding down the inside and then my wife painted the inside with dark blue Hamerite ( She used to be a painter )
, very nice color
Ammobox with 2-strokeoil, sparkplug etc:
I bolted the DDR-sign over the holes of the original taillight:
I ordered a new taillight, the same as the one of the tug. I can put it right above the DDR-sign, at the same height as the one on the tug. Think it will look neat.
Adapted the steeringdampenerbar:
Took it for a spin............... man is that tub light
Had my hackwheel in the air on every right turn, spilling precious gasoline over the tank ( and my crotch
) so took it back home and bolted in my heavy little helper: the bar of lead I made for the transportplatform ( I melted old lead into a checkerplatebox, about 30 kilo's ):
Waaaaaay better. Now I can take right turns and decide when I want to fly the "chair"