Thread: Flexing my ABS
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #72
slackeye_images
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Electro-Douche-990

Originally Posted by HWSNBN
No offense taken, but alas, the 990 seems to be the new TRUE adventure rider's choice. Seems only practical that it be outfitted with all the latest technology available to make it as easy to ride, and safe as possible. I have a friend that is an electrical engineer/designer, that is going to investigate the feasibility for me. I was hoping someone had performed this modification, and could offer some insight.
Like the other rider said, if you know how to ride and use proper throttle input to achieve desired/safe result...you wouldn't be wondering about your electronics-engineer-buddy to design you an Electro-Douche-990; In fact, there already is one: It's called a GSA and is probably a Honda engineer's wet-dream.
Please buy a GSA, they come with a free box of Depends undergarments, in case you crap your pants when you realize that the traction control will get your 750lb monster stuck on a hill because it won't let you power-spin up it.
BOLLOCKS!!!