04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Lanesville, IN
I bought this bike in 03 from Doc's Harley Davidson in St. Louis MO. It was used in a local Police Departments motor pool. The bike had 6,200 miles on it when I took ownership of it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the bike but I just don't ride it much anymore. The bike has :
· Twin Cam 88 motor with gear driven Andrew Cams (26G) installed.
· S&S Cam Gears.
· New Lifters, Push rods, and Push Rod Tubes.
· Dynojet Power Commander.
· Arlen Ness Big Sucker Air Cleaner Kit.
· Vance & Hines Big Shot Dresser Duals.
· Harley Davidson Factory Heated Grips.
· Kuryakyn LED Brake and Rear Turn Signal Lights.
· Comes with Factory Repair Manual.
· Newer rear tire.
The bike is in very good condition and runs great. This bike has that classic Harley Davidson look. I have ridden this bike to Sturgis, in every western state and even down into Mexico without any issues. The bike currently has 70K miles. Sorry no test rides. Priced at $7,500.
Home 812. 952. 4115
Cell 502. 554. 8323
2002 Harley Davidson FLHTPI Police Bike