View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #205
Narsisco Lopez
Addlepated

Oddometer: 2,207
Whoo hoo!

As I mentioned above, even though Aqualine originally said they'd be drop-shipping my tanks on April 5th, I didn't get my Australia Post tracking number till April 16th. Like a kid waiting for Santa, I've been checking the Australia Post tracking page daily... the status has been stuck on "TRANSFERRED" (what ever the hell THAT means!).

Imagine my surprise this wonderful, sunny, warm Monday morning in the Foothills of the Rockies when our friendly postal carrier rings my bell and tells me she's got a HUGE package for me (would have been worried had the mail carrier been and man and said that )

"Who could it be knocking at my door?"

Rather than pull a Geek and spill gas all over the floor of my garage (see his Back in Black thread for the dirty details ), I'm gonna go ride all the fuel out of my stockers (or as much as I can without stranding myself somewhere).

Been itching to make sure I got a set this season and now I'm REALLY itching to get 'em installed. But, it's a Monday and clients are screaming for work, so they're gonna have to sit just a bit longer.

Yeah, the finish on these puppies is not what anyone would call "refined", but... they sure are GORGEOUS to me.
A Few Past Bikes
: 2003 Suzuki DRZ400E | 2012 BMW K13S | 2009 KTM 990 Adventure
Narsisco Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote