View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #24
OlyRider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,247
"Used Parts"??

That's a joke. Not, as in funny, just a joke.

I have a brand new Ural tub. It's never been anywhere near a motorcycle. And you know it. The "used part" must have been my 1150GS Adventure. I was using your frame, your fender, your sub-mounts, and trail reducer. I have the price quote where you thought it appropriate to charge me $2,000 for supplying my own new tub...since, in your words, you were entitled to the profit as if I had bought a tub from you. Nice markup, by the way.

I don't need to debate with you how well your "warranty" works. There are examples posted all over the Hacks forum where you have let numerous people down, and it has cost them time, money, and personal danger. Your inability to listen to anyone besides the little voice in your head is legendary, and has caused much aggravation to many. If I bothered to take the time, I could easily compile a long list of unhappy customers that have posted here. Maybe(?)...you could have some happy customers post in reply. But Claude doesn't have "any" unhappy customers. Why do you think that is, Jay?

OlyRider screwed with this post 05-04-2012 at 03:27 PM
OlyRider is offline   Reply With Quote