View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #1570
KSJEEPER
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by max384 View Post
In all honesty, buying a pre-made one isn't nearly as appealing to me. I love making stuff like this myself... It's better when I come up with the idea myself and make it, but putting it together isn't half bad either. When part of the build process requires drinking a beer, it's only that much better!

Thanks for the heads up though. BTW, just in case anyone else would be considering buying one, who's selling them and for how much? I would think it might take awhile to wade through the vendors section to find it. If you don't know off the top of your head, don't worry about it.
When you make it, and the burners kick in like a gas stove after about a minute, it is shocking that it could work that well.

Disclaimer, didn't watch the vid but I assume its the same swedged together aluminum bottle / Heet stove many of us use. Monster energy drink is actually the bottle du jour everywhere but ADV where a quality beer replaces it
KSJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote