View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #34
Melrone
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 879
I've kept my mouth shut during this thread.But I will say this If I knew now what I know I would not have bought a USED all ready built Dauntless rig.The guy I bought it from didn't ride it much.It was immacutate shape.But when I started to really ride it mainly on the road the mounts started to break.After buying the Wheel kit,trail reduction tree.&the heel toe shifter that first winter. I caalled for some help when the camber adjuster broke,you acted like you didn't give a damn,when the main support mounts broke all I got from you was "what do you want me to do" alittle advise would have been nice.But you acted like you didn"t give a shit.Claude didn't know ne from adam,but his advise was great help.I've had to rebuild every mount you made..You got to WAKE UP man.Antbody ask me who to goo to I push them towards Claude or Kurt at SCF..I one of those guys who put bad threads out there about your stuff..Sorry Jay I'm the type that will praise good work,but I will also tell it the other way if the work is shit...Enough said....
Melrone is offline   Reply With Quote