View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #57
laser17
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Boston,Massachusetts
Oddometer: 653
All I can tell you is that if you put a 10% stiffer spring in each leg - you get a 10% overall increase - not 20%, Hence, why they call it a 10% increase. Please feel free to look it up and compare the math with my above example. FWIW: Theres bound to be a difference between mfg's and new vs old springs - so I'll bet if you measured them, it would be different than 10% on the nose.
laser17 is online now   Reply With Quote