Unfortunate accidents happen, sometimes due to ones own lack of diligence and foresight, and lack of experience.
You always learn the best from personal mistakes.
The following is a list of known bad parts:
- The Federal ECU - smoked. $100-$499.
- Wiring Harness, salvageable - fused pins, melted wires. $20-$350.
- 009 Distributor - melted. $100.
- Pertronix - melted. $70.
- Double Relay - smoked. $79
- Several Connectors - melted. $0.25
Learning from your own mistake - priceless.
This afternoon I spent some time cleaning up all this mess, and removing the failed components, and plotting the placement for Microsquirt.