I re-tested the rest of the electrical components, and all of the injectors ohmed to spec..
. I will be re-using them.
The following will be the new EFI layout:
Microsquirt will be inside the van under the bench away from heat, water, hands, and other things.
- Relay 1 - Starter Relay
- Relay 2 - Fuel Pump Relay
- Injectors - 4 individual pairs
- Coolant Temperature Sensor - Custom Fit via adapter to CHT
- Intake AIR Temperature Sensor - Custom Fit into the intake plenum where EGR used to connect.
- GM 3 wire MAP Sensor
- Vacuum line from throttle body to MAP
- Vacuum line from intake plenum to Fuel Pressure Regulator.
The airbox will be replaced with a "cold are intake" piping with a filter from one of the "tuner" cars.