Originally Posted by a1fa
Unfortunate accidents happen, sometimes due to ones own lack of diligence and foresight, and lack of experience.
You always learn the best from personal mistakes.
The following is a list of known bad parts:
- The Federal ECU - smoked. $100-$499.
- Wiring Harness, salvageable - fused pins, melted wires. $20-$350.
- 009 Distributor - melted. $100.
- Pertronix - melted. $70.
- Double Relay - smoked. $79
- Several Connectors - melted. $0.25
Learning from your own mistake - priceless.
This afternoon I spent some time cleaning up all this mess, and removing the failed components, and plotting the placement for Microsquirt.
Ok, I gotta ask. What in the world did you do?
“I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which any human power can give.” -Thomas Jefferson