View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #43
Dakar Couple OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bachtel View Post
Looking great, really nice skills the two(three) of you are displaying.
Xlnt execution. Once it's together and sorted a bit of that distorted checkersboard wrap on the nose would look sweet! The LGs grow up pretty fast, wish I hopped on he sidecar train a bit earlier. Here's a photo of my youngest in the Greevorex. He's a little bit too much for the Villiers 34A and we're putting the suspension to test but it's great to have a 175 lb. pusher if you need it! The two of us together almost weigh as much as the entire rig. It's slow but light and very capable.

and a picture of the Greevorex by itself...

Keep us posted...

Don in Nipomo
Very cool rig Don, I'm hoping that LG and I have lots of good times on this bike. I've got lots of fond memories of bikes with my dad. I started at three years old with a Honda mini trail, a 1971, my dad actually kept it and gave it back to me a couple of years ago. I think I put 5000 km on that poor thing in the back yard before I was 4. He had this odd idea about your age and cc of a bike. At three I had a 50 with a throttle gov on it, and no shifter. 4 I got more throttle. 5 I got all the gears. 6 I got everything it had. 7 I got a Honda trail 70. 9 I got a Suzuki RV90 ...... Ect

Good times
Dakar Couple is offline   Reply With Quote