View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #48452
danielst
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikef5000 View Post
PLEASE keep me in the loop in this regard! I'll be able to manage Tar Hallow trips Monday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday evenings once you get it plated; during the summer if you get off work at 5, we could make it down there with a couple hours of daylight left pretty easy; I get off around 3 or 4 Mondays and Wednesdays.

A more local spot with some bumps/hills/banked curves/obstacles would be exceptional. Preferably legal, but simply out of sight would work for me. My 2 known spots are fun, but they're slightly visible from somewhat busy roads, and I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging out there for any more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
I don't think I've ridden with either of you, but I'd be up for riding in the evenings. I live over the ridge from Tar Hollow, so if either of you are bringing bikes via trailer, you are more than welcome to park here at the house. I also have a 5+ mile single track loop (some parts are A level, but can be skipped), with a cool 1 mile loop over next to Salt Creek that is fun to do laps on. Plus,several of the old township roads that are included in a lot of the Tar Hollow rides are pretty close to the house.
danielst is offline   Reply With Quote