View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
ThrottleJock OP
Shaved Ape

Oddometer: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineaway View Post
Almost all the parts come in thru Rising Sun. I`ve delt with them since `93 and can`t ever think of an issue unless something was B.O. Now on the other hand the UK would be my next source. Maybe just bad luck? Or was there an address issue?
No address issue, that was confirmed to be okay. Just a bad day for the UPS driver maybe, and bad luck for me, but it blows that it's my problem to solve and that I have no "teeth" to get UPS to do anything - I spoke to them and escalated issue to supervisor level and they just kept saying that the company I purchased thru needed to issue the trace/claim/refund.

I'll try going straight to Rising Sun next time, and if I have any further issues I'll start ordering stuff from overseas.

I just ordered a new helmet and set of sticky new trials tires from Motorcycle Superstore on Monday and they were just dropped off at my house today. $650 sale that Lewisport lost for one customer service issue. WHat can I say, I'm a fickle consumer. But I'm a fickle consumer with a Suzuki a Gas Gas a Ducati two Triumphs two Kawasakis and a real bad motorsports spending jones.