View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #41
Dabears
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infracaninophile View Post

In a week or so I plan on riding this thing to work and everywhere within 50 miles if I don't need to haul a load or such. Meaning, I am going to see if I can live with this thing as my daily vehicle. I've never done that with my real motorcycles as I don't use them for commuting. Never have. But the little BV is just so easy to use.

Tom
I suspect you will find like many folks that the right sized scooter will meet so many of your riding requirements that your motorcycles will see less and less use. In my case my old Vespa is a bit too small and the brakes too poor to provide much overlap with what my GS does. The BV350 however is as powerful as many regular motorcycles were years ago, and we managed to do everything on them. I think you've got one of the best new scooters out there from a size/power/feature perspective (my opinion only- there are lots of other great scooters, and I love most of them!).

What dealer did you get it from? I work in Denver two weeks out of the month- out by Centennial Airport. Haven't been to Fay Myers for a while- need to go see if they have a BV to check out!

2012 SYM HD200 Evo
2006 R1200GS
1980 Vespa P200E
Dabears is offline   Reply With Quote