View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #3090
Merkur Man
Adventurer

Oddometer: 156
Eggy Swag.

The egg pouch picture has been deleted. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by showing its contents. My intention was to allow the past egg carriers to see if their items were still in there.

In case anybody is wondering, here is the current contents of the egg pouch. I'm not so sure that anthing else can be stuffed in the bag.

The Egg will be "dropped" next weekend at the Overland Expo, which is taking place at Mormon Lake just south of Flagstaff.
I will be there on Saturday (19th). I seem to remember that the past Tag items (I think it was Blockhead or the Chicken) have been handed over to another inmate, instead of being hidden. Do the rules allow this, what say ye? If I meet someone at the event who wishes to take up the challange, then we can take/post pictures of the hand-off. If not, then Eggy will be tucked away somewhere safe.

I will be taking Eggy to see some of the local sights around the area, until next weekend.

Merkur Man screwed with this post 05-14-2012 at 11:16 AM Reason: Deleted picture per inmates request.
Merkur Man is offline   Reply With Quote