View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #1559
Solstice0000
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 138
Thumb RocketMoto ... why you should NOT look anywhere else

Bought 4 sets of Sena bluetooth headsets from Adam at RocketMoto almost 2 years ago (at that time, they had the best prices, were well rated for customer service by many customers). My experience then was very positive: Adam was very knowledgeable, understood my needs, explained the product to me and helped me determine what I needed.

Well almost 2 years later, nothing has changed - they still have superb customer service and focus! A couple of parts were no longer working so I contacted Adam via email. He not only sent me the replacement parts within a few days, but he did it even BEFORE I returned him the failed components! How is that for building trust in a relationship? Shipping (both new and now for return items) has been consistent - fast, efficient and problem-free...all at (still) the best prices! Adam, you have made RocketMoto a class act!

Btw, Adam is in New Hampshire and I am in Singapore...many miles away! So whether you are local or international, I can vouch that you are in good hands.
Solstice0000 is offline   Reply With Quote