View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #92
Mike at Tank Vest OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 222
About a week ago, I went on a day long dual sport ride as posted in the regional forums here on ADV. I really had a great time and I thought it was a great way to meet people and share what we're doing.

We're preparing to partner with a couple of other companies in the area to sponsor day and weekend rides in the EPH of WV and Virginia areas beginning in the near future. We'll be mapping routes and setting up rides about once a month. Anyone is welcome to join us. There is no cost outside of gas and food and whatever else you want to buy to bring along.

Our purpose is to give dual sport riders an opportunity to ride beginner, intermediate and hard level routes with other like minded riders while giving the sponsors a chance to show off what we make and sell. I'll be posting dates and rides soon in the South East regional forum.

If anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor, PM me and I'll let you know what we need and expect. We're not asking for money for sponsorships but we would like guides for all different skill levels, riders to blaze trails and create new routes, and help spreading the word.

For those interested in riding, just bring out your sense of adventure, a full tank of gas, and be ready for a good time.

Thanks!

Mike

2006 KLR 650, 1988 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200, 1980 KLX 250
www.tankvest.com
Mike at Tank Vest is offline   Reply With Quote