View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #51
Boatman OP
Take me down bitch!

Oddometer: 10,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLghtning View Post
Just found this thread after seeing it mentioned in the Husky TE-610 thread.

I recently bought a TE-610 that came with the 8" BD headlight only and although I like the light output when I need it, I really hate not having a low beam. I keep the light pointed low as to not blind on coming drivers, but on a back road when I need the light, that just gets annoying. I have really been on the fence about replacing this light with something else as I just wasn't happy with this setup, but this conversion might be exactly what I need.

So I assume with the H4 conversion, you get a proper low beam cutoff? With the high beam, do you get a bit more wider beam and is the light output still pretty good? It appears the stock BD beam although shines very far is pretty narrow also and doesn't really illuminate the side of the road very well to watch for animals.

Take a look at the first post for pics of the illumination. The pic of the low clearly shows the the cutoff and the hi shows the spread.

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote