View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #831
atgreg
Africatwinarama

Oddometer: 9,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevZilla View Post
Hi Greg,

The pants of all 3 oufits fit similar. They all have non-removable waterproofing and only have a removable thermal liner. The Legacy may seem slightly heavier, as the Gore-Tex membrane is floating between the outer shell and inner lining whereas the Everest and Horizon have bonded waterproof membranes to the outer shell.
The Everest Jacket is slightly more boxy and shorter in the waist than the Legacy and the Horizon.

Did you have something more specific about their fit we might be able to address?
Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla
Thanks, bit of a story, I wear an Offtrack Jacket (XXL) and BMW rallye 2 pants (56). I just managed to score a Turbine Jacket (56) & Pants(54) (both with liners) here in Oz on runout sale for $AUS400 for both !!!!.

Seeing I got such a bargain for some warmish weather riding gear Im thinking of ditching my offtrack and rallye 2's and getting some riding gear for winter that has a waterproof shell rather than a detachable liner.

The Oz importer has a rather od mix of stuff, horizon jacket but not pants , no Legacy or Everest , http://www.revitaustralia.com.au/ind...mart&Itemid=20

Im gathering info on fit etc before I order from OS, I like the look of the Horizon stuff having seen the jacket (XXL fits well) , not sure if its cold enough here in Oz to need the everest , have never seen a legacy , any thoughts on the merits of the 3 ?? .

While I have your ear , I have a pair of the dirt gloves (XL) love em !!!. Im also looking for some winter gloves but hate bulky / thick ones. Any suggestions from the Revit line ?? , I'd happily sacrifice some warmth for less bulk.

thanks for your time

Greg