Old 05-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
smilin jack
Grandpa Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,225
Cb125tt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalsmith101 View Post
Check it out!

I recently came into a pair of 1990 CB125TT's. Twin cylinder, 125cc 4 stroke nut cases.

They were originally used as training bikes, and have since fallen into a bit of a state of disrepair.

Both run well, but had no turn signals when I received them (from their days as training bikes).

A list of things to do include, fork dust seals, turn signals, a new chain/sprocket set for one of them. An idle screw for one. and a few other odds and ends.

Oh, and I work at a motorcycle dealership, and get parts at cost, so keep that in mind.

What do you guys think!

--Alex
Nice Bikes! I have one out in the barn (1990) that I got from Team Oregon/Oregon State surplus sales. They cut off the VIN number so it's a parts bike now. I welded a plate over the hole where the VIN was... just to keep dirt/rain out. They used a dremel with cutoff wheel.

I need a clutch perch (they saved it for them). Hope to get it running some day. It should be a hoot with 18hp from a 125cc bike.

Originally got it for parts to put on my CB250. Things like front forks with disk brake, center stand, mufflers etc. Haven't done anything with it yet.

Dave
smilin jack is offline   Reply With Quote