View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
North6633
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 313
Tcs3

I have the TS3 have used for everything from snokeling in Roatan,Honduras to ridng across Vietnam. Takes great pictures and has been has been bounced repeatedly off a a motorcycle tank while hanging from my backpack chest strap and subjects to monsoonal rains hanging from the same place, still works like new. So I cannot beleive the TS4 would not be equally good.

I am sure the other "tough" cameras have similar qualities. Look at the buttons and how they will work with gloves and your given hand size and use that as a guide also when deciding. I personally think that is the most importnat part. Picture quality is not going to be drastically different between the cameras.

A couple of negatives I have on the TS3 is the lense is not covered so I have had water droplettes in pictures when I forgetten to wipe it off and that it does not have a standard USB plug in for down loading. Other than that I really like the camera and how it functions. I can take one handed with riding gloves on while riding.

My 0.02 anyway.

North6633 screwed with this post 05-21-2012 at 03:20 PM Reason: spelling
North6633 is offline   Reply With Quote