View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #97
MagneticSouth OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagneticSouth View Post
Plan D - you dont want to know my plan D !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwaregrrl View Post
Uhmmm......Yeah we do!!!!!

Well i warned y'all, soooo - Crazy plan D...

My concern of leaving the US via TJ was that i wouldn't be able to return without F-ingUp my visa.
After a night of panic stricken research, I decided to take the long way round....

I bought myself a flight South, very south, not the south i intended, but back to Sydney! thats where im from - Australia.
I arrived yesterday.

Dont tune out just yet.. trust me, im coming back.

Im planning to sell my 2 bikes here, 1986 Yamaha SR400, and my very first bike 2006 YamaHarley 250Virago.
I intend to spend 2 months so i can do some work.

Then, buy a tkt in August to (embrace yourselves) Vancouver Canada, buy a bicycle and ride it down across the border through Washington, Oregon and San Francisco then hope to convince someone to sell me a tkt to the infamous Burning Man Fest.. (Not that its my scene ive just heard alot about the fest and I work as a freelance assistant photographer here in Sydney, so i like to take photos and thought if im there at the time i think it would be a unique visual experience at the least.)

Bus it back to LosAngeles, sell the CB750 and sort out the XL in plenty of time.
Thus clearing out this path of discarded two wheels ive already left behind, having enough money, time for further preparation and increased mechanical confidence to get me as far down south as i can handle after that.

CrazZy Plan D - told you so.

MagneticSouth screwed with this post 06-01-2012 at 06:01 AM
MagneticSouth is offline   Reply With Quote